Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV)
The seeds of the Dev Sanskriti University were sown when Kulmata, Bhagwati Devi Sharma (1926-1994) recognized the divine samskaras (spiritual vibrations) of this place. Her Holiness Vandaniya Mata ji felt the divine spiritual energy of this awakened land during Shraddhanjali Samaroh organized in 1990 and this is when Dev Sanskriti VIshwavidyalaya got visionized and finally got into action from 2002.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is leading ahead with the unique vision of Kulpita, the patron visionary, Yugrishi Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya: together under whose aegis science and spirituality has been brought together under one roof. The residential campus at the foothills of Himalayas and lap of Ganga presents a serene environment for holistic development of personality.
The University was established to meet the pressing need of a high quality educational system based on scientific spirituality and lifestyle grounded in Spirituality. Cultivating a culture of ethical,moral and spiritual transformation of youth is DSVV’s first Priority, which is being empowered by the subtle presence of Vedmurti Taponishta Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharyaji, Shaktiswaroopa Param Vandaniya Mata Bhagwati Devi Sharma. Under the Guidance of Honourable Chancellor Dr. Pranav Pandyaji and affinity of Snehsalila Adarniya Shail Jiji this university is working ahead with the mission MAN MAKING & ENGINEERING, where Excellence in Character, Indomitable courage, firm Determination and an intense love for labor are the differentiating traits of DSVV Students. In the Leadership of Pro. Vice Chancellor Dr. Chinmay Pandya, DSVV has achieved many accolades not only in India but also abroad. A large number of MoUs have been signed with various National and International Organizations by the university in the field of Research and Student & faculty exchange programs.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya believes in imparting contemporary education (Shiksha) with Spiritual wisdom (Vidya), which makes it a University with a Difference. Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is marching ahead with the Vision, “unite contemporary education with spiritual training to cultivate well-rounded, competent and personally uplifted graduates, who possess a scientifically grounded understanding and experience of spiritual transformation and a powerful drive to use their gifts to promote the greater good of society” accompanied with the Motto statement, ‘A University for the Global, Cultural & Spiritual Renaissance.’
The Aims & Objectives of the University:
- Dissemination of the tenets of Indian Culture and Human Values.
- Education and Research in the disciplines of Dev Sanskriti and to promote a proper blend of Science and Spirituality.
- Conducting research on various streams of science based on ancient Vedic Culture like Ayurveda, Science of
- Mantras, Yogic Science, Psychology, Cosmology, Jyotish, Science of Yagya, Alternative Medicinal Therapies etc.
- Teaching and Research in the fields related to self-employment, village management etc. with a view to usher a new social order based upon the vision of Kulpita Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya.
- Providing a residential environment to re-establish the ancient Gurukul tradition.
The Commitments by University:
- Advocating and upholding the fundamental values of Indian Culture with the aim of global cultural & spiritual renaissance.
- Advancing the intellectual, cultural and spiritual welfare of the students by reviving the education pattern of the ancient times.
- Sustaining sentiments of patriotism and service to society.
- Developing a new generation of professionals to spread the ancient Vedic wisdom.
- Working with established National and International institutes to enrich the educational quality and spiritual activities around the world.
- Maintaining High standards of ethics and quality in research, teaching and administration.
For Exploring more about Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya click here: www.dsvv.ac.in